All you need to know before going scuba diving in Nha Trang, Vietnam
- 5 months ago
- 0 comments
Nha Trang may not be a new name for tropical beach lovers yet not every single visitor knows how to have fun in this coastal city in the best way. Scuba diving is one of the most sought-after outdoor activities that many people fancy joining in their South Vietnam group tours to this Central seaside. Here is your ultimate guideline towards what to know, where to go as well as an average fee for each diving trip.
Scuba diving in Nha Trang
Useful tips before diving in Nha Trang
- Do not ever tend to dive all alone, what you need is join in a large diving team.
- Always follow your guide’s instructions.
- Do not dive too deeply and remember to swim slowly.
- Do not join in the diving tour after having a heavy alcoholic drink or dive with bad handover as it may lead to unavoidable side effects.
- After finishing your diving section, cover your mouth and ears while slightly breath with nose when reaching the ground.
Follow the instructions
- Those who are diagnosed with heart diseases should be banned.
- Do not dive right away after fulfilling your stomach or leaving your stomach thoroughly empty as it can lead to vomiting and exhaustion.
- The finest time to go scuba diving in Nha Trang is after two hours of dining.
- You are not an expert scuba diver but down for a try? No problems aroused when you can own a professional diving training assistant team always there to walk you through each of the section’s steps. Within the first five to fifteen minutes of practicing, you are totally able to give it a go. Experts in the field of scuba diving can be found widely throughout the diving points, or you can choose to have one arrange when planning some Nha Trang tours
Join with an expert guide
The best scuba-diving localities in Nha Trang?
Lao Islet (Monkey Island)
Đảo Khỉ or Monkey Island is our very first suggestion for today’s roundup. Monkey Island has been long known as Lao Islet (Hòn Lao) located in Nha Phu Lagoon. The site is home to a huge number of monkeys, which brings it such given name.
This is one of the favorite diving paradises for tourists inside out of the country. The deep blue ocean and breathtaking coral reefs are the key factors leaving its divers a long-lasting memory after each of their trips to the place. Other than those, primitive rocks and the colorful flocks of fish are other bonuses keeping your eyes on the site.
Fish and coral reefs
Our second option to be recommended is Mun Islet, which lies around 10 kilometers away from Cầu Đá Wharf. Mun Islet sits serenely on the Southeastern side of Bồng Nguyên Peninsula, which takes you only 45 minutes by boat. Mun islet is home to more than 300 coral species and thousands of fish types. Purity and cleanliness are the finest adjectives to illustrate your first impression of this island.
If you are not that big fan of scuba diving activities, do not worry, Mun Islet is still able to offer you its other interesting aqua-inclined fun to take part in. Watching the coral reefs by a glass-bottom boat at Yến Island and Nội Islet is what you can choose to experience. Mun Islet was recorded to own a 20-meter depth while the recorded depth at Monkey Island is from 3 to five meters. Hence, make a better choice when signing up for any tours in South Vietnam to Nha Trang.
A lively scene
As said, with its depth of 20 meters, the whole diving trip takes you 30 minutes. If you are a diving beginner, remember not to dive too deeply and follow well your guide’s instructions in order to preserve your utmost safety. There is nothing better than experiencing such an interesting activity with your family or besties in a top quality group tour in Vietnam to Nha Trang.
How much can a scuba-diving tour cost you?
A scuba diving tour in Nha Trang varies around VND 450.000 to 700.000 each trip including all you need for an exciting ocean-exploring journey, which consists on pick-up and drop-off services as well as a complete set of diving outfits and amenities. In addition, an expert trainer is surely coming in accordance.
With our detailed disclosure above, there is no reason you should leave this fantastic experience behind in your South Vietnam group tours to Nha Trang. Give it a go and you will never forget!