If you have not paid any visit to Nha Trang – the beautiful coastal city in Vietnam, you might wonder a lot about how to travel, what to do and where to go. I was the same situation when I first visited the city. Hence, I am going to write some Nha Trang Travel Reviews to point out some notable things that you should notice when preparing for your trips.
Stunning beach in Nha Trang (Source: Internet)
Nestled to the easternmost of Vietnam, Nha Trang is a fascinating coastal city which possesses stunning seashores that are among the most beautiful beaches in the world. The city has become an ideal destination for summer vacation. Your Nha Trang trip would not be complete without exploring the breath-taking beauty of Vinpearl Land – an amusement complex on Hon Tre Island. Followings are some Vinpearl travel tips that are worth noticing.
Vinpearl Land, Nha Trang (Source: Internet)
Vinpearl Land Overview
Situated on Hon Tre Island, Vinpearl Land is considered one of the must-visit destinations in Nha Trang.
Luxury resorts are available for travelers who do not care much about the expense and want to enjoy the sheer beauty of Nha Trang beaches as well as high-end services of Vincom. If you want to stay at Vincom resorts, you can contact your travel agency or search the room rates in advance to get the best discounts.
Luxury resort in Vinpearl Land (Source: Internet)
As far as I know, if you book and stay overnight at Vinpearl resorts, you can participate in fascinating games at Vinpearl Amusement Park without paying any additional charge. If not, you have to buy tickets. Frankly speaking, this is a very nice resort to stay.
Means of transport
Vinpearl Cable Car – The world’s longest over-water cable car
Standing on the coast or along Tran Phu Street, you can clearly see the West of Hon Tre Island where there are huge white words of “Vinpearl Land”. There are two ways to get there: by cable car and by canoe (less common). Cable cars are preferable as they are much faster.
If you do not book a room in Vincom resort, you will need to buy tickets to enter the amusement park. The prices are as follows:
– Guests from 1.4m upward: VND 800,000/person
– Guests from 1m to less than 1.4m: VND 700,000/person
– Guests under 1m: Free
The ticket price includes 2-way cable car fee and all games at Vinpearl Land Nha Trang already.
To get a cable car ticket, go to the ticket counter at the cable car terminal near Vinh Nguyen Stone Bridge and Nha Trang Port. In the weekend or peak seasons, you may have to queue up for tickets, then queue up to the cable car station. However, you can get the hotel staff to buy tickets so that you do not have to queue up for tickets anymore. I did the second option, which saved me a lot of time.
What to do in Vinpearl Nha Trang?
When coming to Vinpearl, I was firstly impressed by a large amount of games as well as the large entertainment space. At the gate of the cable-car station, there is a bookshelf with brochures of games and maps of each amusement center for travelers to visualize and choose. There are different playing areas for adventurous players, kids, and families.
Thrilling games in Vinpearl (Source: Internet)
Thrilling games (high-speed glider, aerial racing, pirate ship, and adventures in tombs), waterpark, dolphin performances, mermaids, and water music performances are some should-play activities in the amusement center that many Nha Trang Travel Reviews have recommended.
Amazing water music performance in Vinpearl (Source: Internet)
Vinpearl is usually open from 8 a.m to 10 p.m. If the weather is nice and you do not have any other schedules, it’s great to stay to enjoy the shimmering atmosphere at night.
What to eat?
It would take lots of energy to play games so eating is very important. Here are some options that you can choose:
– The fastest and the most convenient and economical way: Eating fast food in Lotteria. The average price here is VND 55,000 – 60,000. It is located closely to the cable-car station so it is very noisy and crowded.
– The more luxurious: Yummy Land restaurant. The price ranges from VND 120,000 to 160,000. The food is not that good, but the eateries are considerably quiet.
A Vietnamese restaurant in Vinpearl (Source: Internet)
– For more lunch and dinner, you can go to Vietnamese, Asian or European restaurants. It costs VND 230,000/adult and VND 170,000/child.
– Snacks: there are sidewalk stalls selling grilled sausages and barbecue along the way. The price is about VND 30,000/skewer.
Things to notice in Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
– Remember to bring along bikinis and towels. Jeans are not allowed in the waterpark, so if you forget to bring your swimwear, you can buy at Vinpearl Land. The price is quite expensive, though. Exceptionally, you can rent a towel with VND 20,000.
– We visited Vinpearl when the weather was quite cool, so we did not need to wear hats. But if you go there in hot summer, don’t forget to bring along hats and sunglasses.
– There is no need to prepare food and drink in advance because you won’t be allowed to bring them to Vinpearl. Just a bottle of mineral water is enough.
These above are some Nha Trang Travel Reviews to help you better prepare for your Vinpearl trip. Vinpearl Land is an interesting place and really worth visiting. It is definitely a good destination to escape the heat of summer!